|Published:||Aug 02, 2012 4:19 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 02, 2012 6:01 PM EDT|
PORT CHARLOTTE, Fla.- A huge new business is coming to Charlotte County.
Billy Fuccillo plans to open a second Southwest Florida Kia dealership in 2014 at the intersection of U.S. 41 and Euclid Street in Port Charlotte.
Fuccillo says he is confident he can match the success of the record-setting Fuccillo Kia dealership in Cape Coral.
- Annual 'Red, White & BOOM!' celebration comes to an end
- WINK News gets Collier call center employees back pay
- Four Lee County Schools will have extended hours in January
- Cape Coral Elks Lodge forced to shut its doors
- Red drift algae could pile up on SWFL beaches in 2014
- Closing of Fla. power plant will take 60 years
- Teacher accused of having relationship with student
- Real life grinch steals Christmas stockings
- Collier Co. begins looking for land to build soccer complex
- Man bitten by shark in foot in Cocoa Beach