|Published:||Aug 02, 2012 2:34 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 02, 2012 4:01 PM EDT|
NORTH FORT MYERS, Fla.- The Mobile Manor water company has experienced a water main break.
Residents living in the Mobile Manor subdivision will need to boil water until further notice.
Mobile Manor is located approximately five miles east of Old 41 on Bayshore Road and contains an estimated 300 homes.
- Cab driver saves family from mobile home fire
- Boil water notice in effect after N. Ft. Myers main break
- School bus catches fire in Lehigh Acres
- Kohl's keeps doors open 'round the clock until Christmas Eve
- Officials: At least 20 whales in deeper water
- Warrants detail accusations in Jameis Winston case
- Miami man allegedly hid drugs in truck's door panel
- Oma's Heart to give out last vouchers for holiday toys
- EXCLUSIVE: Watlington family looking ahead, but still grieve
- New bridge has glitch that keeps a section up for 30 minutes