|Published:||Aug 02, 2012 2:34 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 02, 2012 4:01 PM EDT|
NORTH FORT MYERS, Fla.- The Mobile Manor water company has experienced a water main break.
Residents living in the Mobile Manor subdivision will need to boil water until further notice.
Mobile Manor is located approximately five miles east of Old 41 on Bayshore Road and contains an estimated 300 homes.
- Deputies find body at scene of Pt. Charlotte house fire
- FMPD arrests women caught on camera stealing lotto tickets
- Woman faces DUI charges after crash involving 6 children
- 4 Collier Co. children involved in 2 near drowning incidents
- Witnesses says Naples man killed ducklings with a broom
- Chrysler agrees to recall of Jeeps at risk of fire
- Top choice drops out of consideration for Lee Co. Manager
- Twins minor league team involved in Fla. crash
- DCF investigates Cape Coral infant's death
- LDAS seeks information regarding 2nd recent cat shooting