LEE COUNTY, FL - If you have health insurance, you may be getting a check in the mail. Why? The President's Affordable Care Act forces health insurance companies to evaluate the premiums they collect and divide the funds 80 /20. According to the mandate, 80 percent of the funds are to go to health services, like doctors and hospitals. The other 20 percent is for the insurance companies to use for administration fees. If the insurance company does not exhaust the 80 percent in the course of a year, you the consumer, is entitled to a rebate. If you have insurance through an employer, the rebate could come in the way of lower premium payments.