|Published:||Aug 01, 2012 1:00 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 01, 2012 5:53 PM EDT|
PORT CHARLOTTE, Fla.- Charlotte County Sheriff’s deputies report S.R. 776 is now open to all traffic.
MedStar and Bayflight were both called to transport one patient each to Lee Memorial Hospital Trauma Center in Ft. Myers. CCFD/EMS transported one patient to Fawcett Memorial Hospital. Their conditions are not known at this time.
A Mercury car and a Ford Econoline van crashed in front of the Riverwood community about 12:30 p.m. Westbound S.R. 776 was closed at Willow Bend Road until everything was cleaned up around 2:45 p.m. FHP is investigating the crash.
- Three hospitalized after early morning Cape Coral crash
- Lee deputies investigating death on Bokeelia. ID released
- Lee deputies searching for 7-Eleven robber
- Fort Myers criminal defense attorney commits suicide
- Charlotte County deputies investigate shooting at a party
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Fort Myers Beach Shrimp festival happening this weekend