|Published:||Aug 01, 2012 1:00 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 01, 2012 5:53 PM EDT|
PORT CHARLOTTE, Fla.- Charlotte County Sheriff’s deputies report S.R. 776 is now open to all traffic.
MedStar and Bayflight were both called to transport one patient each to Lee Memorial Hospital Trauma Center in Ft. Myers. CCFD/EMS transported one patient to Fawcett Memorial Hospital. Their conditions are not known at this time.
A Mercury car and a Ford Econoline van crashed in front of the Riverwood community about 12:30 p.m. Westbound S.R. 776 was closed at Willow Bend Road until everything was cleaned up around 2:45 p.m. FHP is investigating the crash.
- Pilot whales change course, move closer to shore
- 2 die in South Florida motorcycle crash
- SWFL gathering Saturday to support elderly smack cam victim
- Man catches dog thief in the act
- Post Office offers help on Sundays
- Ft. Myers woman reflects on Mandela, growing up in S. Africa
- Edcational app making the grade in Lee County Schools
- Garrod Drywall burglary suspect blacks out cameras
- Couple killed while crossing US 1 in central Fla.
- Naples beach renourishment project set to wrap up next week