|Published:||Aug 01, 2012 1:00 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 01, 2012 5:53 PM EDT|
PORT CHARLOTTE, Fla.- Charlotte County Sheriff’s deputies report S.R. 776 is now open to all traffic.
MedStar and Bayflight were both called to transport one patient each to Lee Memorial Hospital Trauma Center in Ft. Myers. CCFD/EMS transported one patient to Fawcett Memorial Hospital. Their conditions are not known at this time.
A Mercury car and a Ford Econoline van crashed in front of the Riverwood community about 12:30 p.m. Westbound S.R. 776 was closed at Willow Bend Road until everything was cleaned up around 2:45 p.m. FHP is investigating the crash.
- Barricaded man didn't survive in house fire
- Crews battle brush fire near Island Park
- SWFL soldier surprises kids live on WINK News
- Police say school nurse's blood alcohol level was .275
- FMPD gets high-tech vehicle to catch impaired drivers
- Man gets life after selling heroin near Lee Middle School
- Surgeons remove 4-pound hairball from tiger
- Crash blocks Golden Gate Blvd. at 22nd St. SE
- Former Arcadia city marshal resigns amid theft allegations
- Camouflaged alligators spotted at Wa-Ke Hatchee Park