|Published:||Jul 31, 2012 10:42 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 31, 2012 10:42 AM EDT|
KISSIMMEE, Fla. (AP) - A woman was killed when a train struck her as she walked along the tracks in Kissimmee.
Authorities haven't released the name of the 49-year-old woman because her family hasn't been notified.
The Orlando Sentinel (http://bit.ly/MvUKw2 ) reports U.S. 92 near downtown Kissimmee was closed in both directions as authorities investigated the crash.
No further details were immediately available.
Information from: Orlando Sentinel, http://www.orlandosentinel.com
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Family hospitalized after eating meat with LSD
- Fmr Cape resident accused of attempted sex trafficking
- Music Man Redux - Teacher needs instruments for good cause
- Alva students arrested for gun, caught with ammo day before
- SUV sinks into hole in Cape Coral construction project
- Neighbors saw red flags ahead of animal cruelty arrest
- Indictment accuses SWFL residents of human smuggling
- Fort Myers Beach Shrimp Festival returns
- Fire officials say radios need upgrades by 2017
- Ex-inmate sues DeSoto Sheriff's Office for millions