|Published:||Jul 30, 2012 4:15 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 30, 2012 8:59 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- Additional charges have been brought against an 18-year-old Lee County inmate after he threatened to kill President Obama, upon his release.
Christopher Davies was arrested in May on unrelated charges, but investigators say while in jail, he sent a note to jail officials, saying he would kill the President when released.
The letter reportedly said that officials could dismiss the threat as a joke if they wanted, but that they would have the Presiden's blood on their hands.
- FMPD arrests robbery suspect linked to 5 robberies
- Store owner's surveillance cameras catch alleged thieves
- Collier home destroyed by fire
- Real estate search begins for Hertz executives
- Candidates for Cape Coral Mayor duke it out in 1st debate
- Couple accused of kidnapping kids appears in court
- Police ID man who drove into Cape Coral canal
- Naples parents protest cell phone tower at elementary school
- Hertz new HQ building plans
- Lee County Supt. Dr. Joseph Burke reflects on past two years