|Published:||Jul 30, 2012 10:12 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 30, 2012 10:12 AM EDT|
SANTA ROSA BEACH, Fla. (AP) - Sheriff's deputies say a McDonough, Ga., man is accused of hitting his wife and forcing a 7-year-old boy to smoke pot at gunpoint.
The Northwest Daily News (http://bit.ly/PffhUq ) reports 26-year-old Justin Blake Mitchell is being held at the Walton County Jail without bond since the July 12 incident.
According to arrest reports, Mitchell pointed a gun at the child and threatened to shoot him if he didn't smoke marijuana. Authorities say he pointed the gun at his wife's head and threatened to kill her. He's also accused of robbing his wife of cash and personal property.
In addition, deputies say Mitchell is also accused of stealing a man's debit card and robbing another woman of personal property.
He faces multiple charges. No attorney was listed on jail records.
Information from: Northwest Florida Daily News, http://www.nwfdailynews.com
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- FMPD arrests two for aggravated assault on law enforcement
- FGCU'S Road To March Madness Comes To An End
- Power Outage Delays FGCU Game. Power Surge causes TV delay
- FGCU takes on Mercer at 2 p.m. for ASUN Championship
- War Horse coming to the stage at Barbara B Mann
- Woman In Critical Condition after Motorcycle Crash In Charlo