|Published:||Jul 30, 2012 10:12 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 30, 2012 10:12 AM EDT|
SANTA ROSA BEACH, Fla. (AP) - Sheriff's deputies say a McDonough, Ga., man is accused of hitting his wife and forcing a 7-year-old boy to smoke pot at gunpoint.
The Northwest Daily News (http://bit.ly/PffhUq ) reports 26-year-old Justin Blake Mitchell is being held at the Walton County Jail without bond since the July 12 incident.
According to arrest reports, Mitchell pointed a gun at the child and threatened to shoot him if he didn't smoke marijuana. Authorities say he pointed the gun at his wife's head and threatened to kill her. He's also accused of robbing his wife of cash and personal property.
In addition, deputies say Mitchell is also accused of stealing a man's debit card and robbing another woman of personal property.
He faces multiple charges. No attorney was listed on jail records.
Information from: Northwest Florida Daily News, http://www.nwfdailynews.com
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Cape Police find child living in deplorable conditions
- Deputies confiscate handgun from students at Alva Middle
- Lee County judge rules in favor of son in life or death case
- Ford logo creates close call for FGCU men's basketball team
- FGCU WINS!
- Teens arrested with gun at school were searched Wednesday
- Sailboat off Marco Island tries to ride out Thursday's storm
- Principal charged with sexually assaulting staffer
- WINK News viewers capture pictures, videos of SWFL storms
- New patrol cars to help combat traffic offenses