|Published:||Jul 30, 2012 5:24 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 30, 2012 6:27 PM EDT|
COLLIER COUNTY, Fla.- Some people in Southwest Florida have already cast their ballots for the August primary. Early voting started today in Collier and Hendry Counties.
Early voting is a week earlier in those two counties because changes to election laws still need to be approved by the federal government in those two counties.
Early voting starts for the rest of the state, including Lee and Charlotte Counties, next Saturday.
Voting is available at the following locations:
Everglades City Hall - 102 Copeland Avenue N
Naples City Hall - 735 8th Street South
Supervisor of Elections Office - 3295 Tamiami Trail East
Golden Gate Library - 2432 Lucerne Road
Immokalee Library - 417 North First Street
Library Headquarters - 2385 Orange Blossom Drive
Marco Island Library - 210 South Heathwood Drive
- Hostage situation ends in house fire, man found dead inside
- Defense releases photos, texts of Trayvon Martin
- Ft. Myers man dies in New Jersey crash, wife critically hurt
- Vehicles flee the scene after seriously injuring pedestrian
- LCSO: Hohensee died from self-inflicted gun shot wound
- FWC relocates largest black bear captured in Fla.
- CCSO searches for missing 23 y/o Golden Gate woman
- A look at the dangers of riding a motorcycle
- Man finds drugs in a safe in front of his Pt. Charlotte home
- Crash with injuries on Veterans at Chiquita blocks traffic