|Published:||Jul 30, 2012 6:11 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 30, 2012 6:11 PM EDT|
ENGLEWOOD, Fla.- The Charlotte County Sheriff's Office was called to 8364 Roosevelt Street in Englewood this afternoon at 2:46 p.m. following a domestic situation in the home. The 25-year-old man reportedly had guns in the house and was by himself. The SWAT team and Negotiations Team were called in, roads were blocked off around the area, and residents were notified.
At 5:43 p.m. after talking with the man, he came out and was taken into custody; there were no injuries. Major Crimes Unit detectives are continuing their investigation and no other details will be released until Tuesday morning.
- Family hospitalized after eating meat with LSD
- Cape police arrest 2nd suspect in child neglect case
- Man posts Facebook video of himself jumping on manatees
- CCSO: Woman uses stolen credit card to buy TV
- Fmr Cape resident accused of attempted sex trafficking
- Music Man Redux - Teacher needs instruments for good cause
- Alva students arrested for gun, caught with ammo day before
- Scammers call Charlotte County residents claiming to be CCU
- SUV sinks into hole in Cape Coral construction project
- Indictment accuses SWFL residents of human smuggling