|Published:||Jul 30, 2012 10:14 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 30, 2012 10:14 AM EDT|
WILLISTON, Fla. (AP) - Authorities say at least 10 horses died in a north Florida barn fire.
The Ocala Star-Banner (http://bit.ly/N6zAUK ) reports the fire started early Sunday at McKathan Farms near Williston.
Marion County Fire Rescue spokeswoman Jessica Greene says numerous agencies were dispatched to the barn, where the blaze was spotted after 2 a.m. Sunday.
An investigation is continuing.
Information from: Ocala Star-Banner, http://www.starbanner.com/
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Lee County pursuit ends in crash in Collier County
- Fort Myers man arrested in road rage shooting incident
- Naples non-profit uses water therapy to help Veterans cope
- New video shows Hohensee's anger
- Beware of Memorial Day scams aimed at military personnel
- Gearing up for summer with Memorial Day travel
- Community comes together for Safety Fair & 5k
- Communications satellite launched into space
- FMPD arrests 10 on drug charges, looking for 9 more
- Request to exhume remains from panhandle school rejected