|Published:||Jul 30, 2012 10:50 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 30, 2012 1:11 PM EDT|
COLLIER COUNTY, Fla.- A 30-year-old man died over the weekend after his jet ski collided with another jet ski, off Keewaydin Island near Marco Island.
The cause of the accident is still under investigation by FWC.
The driver of the other jet ski was not injured. He jumped off his vessel before the collision.
The two parties knew each other.
The names of the parties involved will be released later.
- Suspects in San Carlos Park home invasion caught
- FHP releases final report on deadly Alligator Alley Accident
- How you can help tornado victims in Oklahoma
- Lee school board narrows down superintendent search
- Charlotte detectives look for suspect in credit card fraud
- Judge steps down in Watlington vs. McGregor Baptist case
- Fort Myers Florist launches DIY wedding flower sessions
- Vandals cause damage at St. Leo's Catholic church
- Company offers extra protection to gun owners
- Englewood man arrested on child pornography charges