MIAMI (AP) - Miami police say they are searching for a man who shot at least three people in an apparent domestic dispute.
Detective William Moreno said Sunday that 23-year-old Erin Cash was driving with his girlfriend and their 3-year-old son when she jumped out of the car. He continued on with the boy to visit relatives. The woman was not identified, but Moreno described the incident as a domestic violence situation.
Cash dropped off the boy at his mother's house before driving to a home where the woman's two brothers were. Police say Cash shot at them both and injured a bystander. Their injuries are not life-threatening.
Police say Cash has "assured" them that he won't surrender to authorities.
- Confusion leads to heavy police activity at Bernwood Cove
- CCSO seeks IDs of persons of interest in burglary case
- Teen fights off suspect accused of holding a gun to her head
- Woman accused of faking sons' deaths won't face jail time
- Students slime principal for 1 million minutes of reading
- Miami man catches longest Burmese python captured in Fla.
- Truck carrying mulch rolls over at Colonial & Plantation
- LCSO catches home invasion suspects in San Carlos Park
- Baby found, father charged in South Fla.
- Fla. gov. vetoes nearly $400 million from budget