|Published:||Jul 27, 2012 12:47 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 27, 2012 12:47 PM EDT|
PUNTA GORDA, Fla.- The woman wanted for making false accusations of rape on the Charlotte County campus of Edison State College in 2009 has been arrested.
Vikki Supplee, 34, of Port Charlotte, was taken into custody on Thursday, after being served a warrant.
She faces charges of making false reports to law enforcement officers, obstructing a criminal investigation and disturbing the peace at a school.
- FBI: Man fatally shot in Boston bombing probe
- Charlotte detectives look for suspect in credit card fraud
- Rollover shuts down part of SB I-75 at Colonial
- Report: mother at fault in fatal Alligator Alley crash
- Festival of Dance to feature many genres this weekend
- Fire shuts down Jersey's Sports Cafe
- IRS hits Miccosukee tribe with $170M tax bill
- Invalid DL leads to Port Charlotte drug arrest
- Boil water notice in effect after Cape water main break
- Man accused in 2012 Three Oaks murder appears in court