|Published:||Jul 27, 2012 10:33 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 27, 2012 10:33 AM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla.- Fort Myers Police are searching for the suspect responsible for two vehicle burglaries and a stolen vehicle on Thursday.
On Thursday, at 12:30 p.m. the Fort Myers Police Department responded to the McGregor Reserve Community which is located off Somerset Drive, to investigate two vehicle burglaries and a stolen vehicle complaint. This incidents occurred at approximately 4:43 a.m. Home surveillance video captured parts of the crime and a possible suspect.
The video depicts a dark colored, four-door sedan (possibly a Toyota Camry), driving slowly through the community. The video further depicts a male passenger exiting the vehicle and approach the victim’s Cadillac. The subject opens the driver’s side door of the Cadillac and enters the vehicle and can be seen rummaging through the console of the Cadillac and then exiting. A few minutes later the dark colored vehicle returns to the area where the Cadillac is parked and same subject again enters the Cadillac, starts the engine and drives away.
The subject in the video appears to be a male, approximately 17 to 20 years old, with dark short hair, a thin build, wearing a large dark T-shirt, shorts, and sneakers.
Anyone with information is asked to call FMPD at 321-7700, Crime Stoppers at 1-800-780-TIPS or text message C-R-I-M-E-S (274637) Keyword FMPD. Tipsters can remain anonymous.
- Hostage situation ends in house fire, man found dead inside
- Defense releases photos, texts of Trayvon Martin
- Ft. Myers man dies in New Jersey crash, wife critically hurt
- Vehicles flee the scene after seriously injuring pedestrian
- FWC relocates largest black bear captured in Fla.
- LCSO: Hohensee died from self-inflicted gun shot wound
- CCSO searches for missing 23 y/o Golden Gate woman
- Man finds drugs in a safe in front of his Pt. Charlotte home
- A look at the dangers of riding a motorcycle
- Crash with injuries on Veterans at Chiquita blocks traffic