|Published:||Jul 26, 2012 10:18 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 26, 2012 10:18 AM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla.- Fort Myers Police arrested two suspects on Wednesday on drug and firearm charges.
On Wednesday, FMPD served two search warrants to 3665 Highland Circle and 1754 Ebenezer Court, respectively. The two investigations were in response to citizen complaints and the result of intelligence gathered by detectives in reference to street level drug sales. The two investigations were separate and not related.
Eric Gilkerson, 51, of 3665 Highland Circle, was arrested and charged with Possession of Marijuana with the Intent to Sell 1,000’ of a School and Possession of Drug Paraphernalia.
Seven grams of marijuana, packaged for street distribution, numerous items of drug paraphernalia and $317 of United States currency was seized as evidence of the crime.
Thomas Maloy Jr., 25, of 1754 Ebenezer Court, was also arrested and charged with Possession of a Firearm by a Convicted Felon and Possession of Drug Paraphernalia.
One High Point 45 caliber semi-automatic handgun, two grams of marijuana and numerous items of drug paraphernalia were seized as well.
- FMPD arrests robbery suspect linked to 5 robberies
- Store owner's surveillance cameras catch alleged thieves
- Collier home destroyed by fire
- Real estate search begins for Hertz executives
- Settlement reached with Lifestyle Lift
- Candidates for Cape Coral Mayor duke it out in 1st debate
- Couple accused of kidnapping kids appears in court
- Police ID man who drove into Cape Coral canal
- Naples parents protest cell phone tower at elementary school
- Hertz new HQ building plans