|Published:||Jul 26, 2012 8:46 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 26, 2012 11:00 AM EDT|
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) - The wife of Trayvon Martin's shooter is set to be arraigned next week in central Florida on one count of perjury after a judge said she lied about her and husband George Zimmerman's finances during a bond hearing.
The arraignment is scheduled for Tuesday. Shellie Zimmerman was arrested and charged June 12 and released the same day after posting bond.
Her appearance notice does not list an attorney. George Zimmerman has pleaded not guilty to second-degree murder in Martin's shooting. He was initially granted $150,000 bond and released.
The judge in his case revoked that bond last month after state attorneys argued that both Zimmerman and his wife had lied about money raised from a website. He has since been freed again on a new $1 million bond.
- North Fort Myers mobile home fire displaces family
- Hancock Bridge Pkwy near US 41 still closed Thursday morning
- School bus catches fire in Lehigh Acres
- Legal fate of FSU quarterback to be answered
- Oma's Heart to give out last vouchers for holiday toys
- EXCLUSIVE: Watlington family looking ahead, but still grieve
- Miami man allegedly hid drugs in truck's door panel
- New bridge has glitch that keeps a section up for 30 minutes
- Kohl's keeps doors open 'round the clock until Christmas Eve