|Published:||Jul 26, 2012 12:16 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 26, 2012 12:36 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- An accused bank robber faces a judge after being busted at a beach bar.
We've recently learned Wakim Stewart was carrying a Glock 40 with 12 rounds in the magazine when he fought off US Marshalls after allegedly pulling off a heist in east naples.
Stewart is a convicted felon in New York. He is wanted in both Seminole and Collier counties. He was issued bonds totaling 210-thousand dollars for the chargest stemming from his arrest.
He appeared calm while facing the judge this morning, but a much more chaotic scene in cell phone video first obtained by WINK News.
- 3 dead after plane crashes into Jacksonville pond
- Big storm dumps snow on East Coast, travel dicey
- Holiday event fundraises for non-profit spay/neuter clinic
- 2 dead after shooting at Miami barbershop
- Panther found dead of suspected gunshot wound
- Man who gave abortion drug to be sentenced
- NTSB releases preliminary report on Fla. jet crash
- Attendance up at 2013 Art Basel in Miami Beach
- Report: Access to voting in Fla. varies by county
- FIU hosts meeting on deteriorating bridges