|Published:||Jul 26, 2012 12:16 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 26, 2012 12:36 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- An accused bank robber faces a judge after being busted at a beach bar.
We've recently learned Wakim Stewart was carrying a Glock 40 with 12 rounds in the magazine when he fought off US Marshalls after allegedly pulling off a heist in east naples.
Stewart is a convicted felon in New York. He is wanted in both Seminole and Collier counties. He was issued bonds totaling 210-thousand dollars for the chargest stemming from his arrest.
He appeared calm while facing the judge this morning, but a much more chaotic scene in cell phone video first obtained by WINK News.
- FMPD arrests robbery suspect linked to 5 robberies
- Store owner's surveillance cameras catch alleged thieves
- Collier home destroyed by fire
- Victims say man exposed himself in Naples beach parking lot
- Real estate search begins for Hertz executives
- New Lee superintendent to make $169,000 her first year
- Zombies to unite at Bell Tower for a good cause
- Settlement reached with Lifestyle Lift
- Candidates for Cape Coral Mayor duke it out in 1st debate
- Couple accused of kidnapping kids appears in court