|Published:||Jul 25, 2012 11:57 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 25, 2012 11:57 AM EDT|
NORTH FORT MYERS, Fla.- Officers are still searching for the suspect(s) in the burglary or church off Bayshore Road.
Deputies were notified on Tuesday that a shed behind the church had been broken into and several items were taken. A custodian found that the side door to the shed appeared to have been pried open.
According to reports, the alarm to the shed was bypassed because they were having trouble with the security system the night before.
In addition to the stolen items, the door to the shed and a spotlight that lit up the shed door will need to be replaced.
The suspect has not yet been identified.
- LCSO investigates a death at Edison State College
- Human remains found on Shell Point Blvd.
- Cape woman suffers serious burns after morning kitchen fire
- Charlotte Academy student embarassed, mother angry
- Ohio cop, wife face child neglect charge in Fla.
- FCAT writing results show improvement for Lee students
- Investigators: suspect lit flares in attic of Gateway home
- Collier deputies arrest 12 y/o girl for library bomb threat
- Lee Dept. of Health offers free pool testing kit
- Dog tests positive for rabies in Charlotte County