|Published:||Jul 25, 2012 11:02 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 25, 2012 5:47 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- A police officer suffered minor injuries after being struck with a rock by an unknown subject.
According to police reports, officers responded to a fight involving teenage girls on Tuesday evening.
After the situation was resolved and while the officers were speaking with the parents, rocks were thrown at the officers.
One officer received a minor laceration to the head and required treatment. The other officer declined treatment.
The suspects have not yet been located.
- Woman's throat slit by daughter's boyfriend, 15
- Doctors find Mesac Damas incompetent to stand trial
- Woman allegedly steals iPhone 5S from Verizon Store
- Vehicle catches fire on Oil Well Rd.
- Salvage crews raise sunken luxury yacht
- CCSO investigates possible link in Waffle House robberies
- Dump truck and car crash on SW 20th Ave.
- Driver in crash that killed Cypress Lake grad was drunk
- Lee's family talks about new 911 dispatcher training
- Estero firefighters rescue impaled seagull