|Published:||Jul 25, 2012 4:38 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 25, 2012 4:54 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- A vehicle crash with injuries on the southbound I-75 ramp at mile marker 141 (Palm Beach Blvd.) left the road blocked briefly Wednesday afternoon.
A pregnant woman rode her bike into the path of an oncoming vehicle. When authorities arrived, she appeared to be unharmed, but was taken to the hospital as a precaution.
- Suspects in San Carlos Park home invasion caught
- How you can help tornado victims in Oklahoma
- FHP releases final report on deadly Alligator Alley Accident
- Lee school board narrows down superintendent search
- Charlotte detectives look for suspect in credit card fraud
- Judge steps down in Watlington vs. McGregor Baptist case
- Vandals cause damage at St. Leo's Catholic church
- Fort Myers Florist launches DIY wedding flower sessions
- Florida emergency officials ready to assist OK victims
- Englewood man arrested on child pornography charges