|Published:||Jul 25, 2012 4:38 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 25, 2012 4:54 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- A vehicle crash with injuries on the southbound I-75 ramp at mile marker 141 (Palm Beach Blvd.) left the road blocked briefly Wednesday afternoon.
A pregnant woman rode her bike into the path of an oncoming vehicle. When authorities arrived, she appeared to be unharmed, but was taken to the hospital as a precaution.
- LCSO finds, arrests North Fort Myers murder suspect
- Suspect in Lehigh double murder located in WY
- Man pays down 76 layaway orders at Fla. store
- Attorney blasts investigation into FSU's Winston
- FMPD arrests 32 suspected drug dealers
- 2 transported by helicopter after serious crash on SR 776
- USPS to deliver mail in SWFL on certain Sundays
- Naples based St. Matthew's House expanding to Labelle
- Corrections officer accused of stealing inmate IDs
- Sebelius visits Miami to talk about health care