|Published:||Jul 25, 2012 4:38 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 25, 2012 4:54 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- A vehicle crash with injuries on the southbound I-75 ramp at mile marker 141 (Palm Beach Blvd.) left the road blocked briefly Wednesday afternoon.
A pregnant woman rode her bike into the path of an oncoming vehicle. When authorities arrived, she appeared to be unharmed, but was taken to the hospital as a precaution.
- Early morning crash on US 41 kills pedestrian
- Man surrenders after stand-off in St. James City
- EPA safety testing closes Desoto Middle School today
- Interactive play to teach dangers of drug use
- Man accused of shooting neighbor's black Labrador
- Crash kills 3, injures 2 in central Fla.
- Bieber could get new trial date in Florida case
- FMB holds election for Town Council members
- Stolen puppy returned to Pensacola pet store
- Cape Police investigate suspicious package overnight