|Published:||Jul 25, 2012 12:14 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 25, 2012 4:46 PM EDT|
CAPE CORAL, Fla.- Cape Coral Police have released new information regarding the death investigation at 505 SW 49th Lane that initiated on July 18th.
The Cape Coral Police Department is able to confirm the identity of the deceased as Leroy James Taylor Sr. of 505 SW 49th Lane.
Detectives are still working with the Medical Examiner’s Office to determine the manner of death.
- Confusion leads to heavy police activity at Bernwood Cove
- CCSO seeks IDs of persons of interest in burglary case
- Teen fights off suspect accused of holding a gun to her head
- Students slime principal for 1 million minutes of reading
- Miami man catches longest Burmese python captured in Fla.
- LCSO catches home invasion suspects in San Carlos Park
- A&E's 'Beyond Scared Straight' films in Charlotte County
- Suspect gets life in prison for 2011 deadly shooting
- Employees owed money after comedy club closes down
- Rollover on SB I-75 at Bonita Beach Rd. slows traffic