|Published:||Jul 25, 2012 12:14 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 25, 2012 4:46 PM EDT|
CAPE CORAL, Fla.- Cape Coral Police have released new information regarding the death investigation at 505 SW 49th Lane that initiated on July 18th.
The Cape Coral Police Department is able to confirm the identity of the deceased as Leroy James Taylor Sr. of 505 SW 49th Lane.
Detectives are still working with the Medical Examiner’s Office to determine the manner of death.
- Cape city workers find small mobile meth lab in the woods
- Cab driver saves family from mobile home fire
- Boil water notice in effect after N. Ft. Myers main break
- Officials: 35 pilot whales moving in deeper water
- Attorney: Winston relieved no charges in sex case
- FMPD arrests 3 teenaged vehicle burglary suspects
- A song from behind bars: An unlikely story
- EXCLUSIVE: LeeTran driver speaks after possible bus shooting
- Fla. man charged in boy death eyed in 2nd killing
- Owner tracks stolen boat to Mexico