|Published:||Jul 25, 2012 4:27 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 25, 2012 4:27 PM EDT|
COLLIER COUNTY, Fla.- The Collier County Sheriff's Office is asking for the public's help in identifying a man who detectives would like to question in connection with several fraudulent credit card transactions in Collier County.
Detectives have released surveillance photos in the hope of identifying the man shown in the images.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Collier County Sheriff's Office at 252-9300, or to remain anonymous and be eligible for a reward call Crime Stoppers at 1.800.780.TIPS (8477).
- Suspects in San Carlos Park home invasion caught
- How you can help tornado victims in Oklahoma
- FHP releases final report on deadly Alligator Alley Accident
- Lee school board narrows down superintendent search
- Charlotte detectives look for suspect in credit card fraud
- Judge steps down in Watlington vs. McGregor Baptist case
- Fort Myers Florist launches DIY wedding flower sessions
- Vandals cause damage at St. Leo's Catholic church
- Company offers extra protection to gun owners
- Florida emergency officials ready to assist OK victims