|Published:||Jul 25, 2012 3:25 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 25, 2012 3:25 PM EDT|
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) - The wife of Trayvon Martin's shooter is set to be arraigned next week in central Florida on one count of perjury after a judge said she lied about her and husband George Zimmerman's finances during a bond hearing.
The arraignment is scheduled for Tuesday. Shellie Zimmerman was arrested and charged June 12 and released the same day after posting bond. Her appearance notice does not list an attorney.
George Zimmerman has pleaded not guilty to second-degree murder in Martin's shooting. He was initially granted $150,000 bond and released. The judge in his case revoked that bond last month after state attorneys argued that both Zimmerman and his wife had lied about money raised from a website.
He has since been freed again on a new $1 million bond.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Person of interest in Lehigh Acres killings not alone
- LCSO investigates North Ft. Myers homicide
- 3-year-old allegedly sets Cape Coral apartment fire
- Suspect cuts Punta Gorda horse's mane
- Retired NFL player becomes head coach for NFMHS football
- Victim's parents ask for public's help in finding suspect
- Lee-DOH reports 5 raccoon bites in less than 3 weeks
- Fla man jailed after losing $100 in card game
- Woman allegedly caught on camera taking wallet, using card
- Boy, 4, may have died of bacterial meningitis