|Published:||Jul 25, 2012 3:25 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 25, 2012 3:25 PM EDT|
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) - The wife of Trayvon Martin's shooter is set to be arraigned next week in central Florida on one count of perjury after a judge said she lied about her and husband George Zimmerman's finances during a bond hearing.
The arraignment is scheduled for Tuesday. Shellie Zimmerman was arrested and charged June 12 and released the same day after posting bond. Her appearance notice does not list an attorney.
George Zimmerman has pleaded not guilty to second-degree murder in Martin's shooting. He was initially granted $150,000 bond and released. The judge in his case revoked that bond last month after state attorneys argued that both Zimmerman and his wife had lied about money raised from a website.
He has since been freed again on a new $1 million bond.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Barricaded man didn't survive in house fire
- Crews battle brush fire near Island Park
- Police say school nurse's blood alcohol level was .275
- Man gets life after selling heroin near Lee Middle School
- Surgeons remove 4-pound hairball from tiger
- Crash blocks Golden Gate Blvd. at 22nd St. SE
- Former Arcadia city marshal resigns amid theft allegations
- Camouflaged alligators spotted at Wa-Ke Hatchee Park
- Woman talks to WINK News about faking sons' deaths
- Retired Corrections officer arrested after accident