|Published:||Jul 24, 2012 1:26 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 24, 2012 2:28 PM EDT|
COLLIER COUNTY, Fla. - Erin's Isle Irish Pub is closing it's doors Tuesday after a 30 year run in Collier County.
The owner, Micheal Ward, says he's closing because his landlords want to make room for another business.
An auction is underway and is scheduled to run until 3 p.m. or as long as the merchandise is being sold.
Bidders are looking for deals on restaurant supplies. However, they say buying the supplies from a local business that's closing is bittersweet.
Ward says he's unsure whether he's willing to start up another restaurant.
- FMPD arrests two for aggravated assault on law enforcement
- Power Outage Delays FGCU Game. Power Surge causes TV delay
- FGCU'S Road To March Madness Comes To An End
- FGCU takes on Mercer at 2 p.m. for ASUN Championship
- War Horse coming to the stage at Barbara B Mann
- Woman In Critical Condition after Motorcycle Crash In Charlo