|Published:||Jul 24, 2012 11:37 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 24, 2012 5:45 PM EDT|
NORTH FORT MYERS, Fla.- Luxor Industries was busted this morning by the Florida Department of Law Enforcement. Right around 10:15 a.m., officers rushed the building and served the Physician's Group of North Fort Myers with a warrent.
Daniel Warren, the assistant agent in charge, said they are in the process of a medical records search in partnership with the Florida Department of Health.
The investigation is actuve and ongoing, and Warren said no one is going to jail today.
Trust WINK News to keep you updated on this story.
- Man shot to death while questioned in Boston probe
- Southbound I-75 reopens after rollover crash near Colonial
- Charlotte detectives look for suspect in credit card fraud
- Report: mother at fault in fatal Alligator Alley crash
- Fire shuts down Jersey's Sports Cafe
- Festival of Dance to feature many genres this weekend
- Crews battle brush fire near Island Park
- IRS hits Miccosukee tribe with $170M tax bill
- Invalid DL leads to Port Charlotte drug arrest
- Boil water notice in effect after Cape water main break