|Published:||Jul 24, 2012 4:13 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 24, 2012 4:13 PM EDT|
CAPE CORAL, Fla.- Cape Coral Police are investigating a suspected gang-related burglary that took place on NW 25th Lane Tuesday afternoon.
The victim told police she left her residence for nearly three hours, just before 1:00 p.m., and when she returned, her front door had been kicked in. Police discovered the master bedroom had been ransacked.
The victim believed the only thing stolen was her husband's gun.
The letter "B" was written in the hallway in permanent marker.
Police believe another Cape Coral address may be associated with the crime.
The fully loaded, semi-automatic handgun is valued at $200.
If you have any information about this crime, you are asked to call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-780-TIPS. You can remain anonymous and may be elligible for a reward.
- Barricaded man didn't survive in house fire
- Man shot to death while questioned in Boston probe
- Southbound I-75 reopens after rollover crash near Colonial
- Crews battle brush fire near Island Park
- Report: mother at fault in fatal Alligator Alley crash
- SWFL soldier surprises kids live on WINK News
- Police say school nurse's blood alcohol level was .275
- Invalid DL leads to Port Charlotte drug arrest
- FMPD gets high-tech vehicle to catch impaired drivers
- Man gets life after selling heroin near Lee Middle School