|Published:||Jul 23, 2012 2:45 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 23, 2012 2:45 PM EDT|
CAPE CORAL, Fla.- Cape Coral Police continue to remain tight-lipped about a strange death investigation that began last week.
Officers found a man's body inside his home in the 500 block of Southwest 49 Lane. For days, forensics teams picked through the home looking for evidence as tape roped off the property.
Police will not release the man's name or cause of death until the medical examiner's office finishes an autopsy.
Trust WINK News to bring you the latest as the story unfolds.
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- CCSO: Man threatens to shoot deputy during domestic dispute
- Interpreter for deaf at Mandela event called fake
- Mobile home destroyed in North Fort Myers fire
- No plans to remove wreckage from fatal boat crash
- State-of-the-art Fort Myers Regional Library opens its doors
- S Fla biologist recovering after rattlesnake bite
- Judge approves Cape Coral fire assessment
- Salvation Army receives another 'Mimi coin' donation
- 1 suspect in Miami-Dade police manhunt identified