|Published:||Jul 20, 2012 4:28 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 20, 2012 5:11 PM EDT|
PUNTA GORDA, Fla. -Charlotte County Sheriff's deputies continue to reroute traffic off Burnt Store Road following a vehicle with trailer rollover at Cabana Road. The vehicle flipped over at 3:30 p.m. ejecting one person who was ground transported by Charlotte County EMS to Lee Memorial Hospital Trauma Center. Both lanes continue to be closed at this time.
CCSO Deputies are rerouting traffic into Burnt Store Lakes onto Peppercorn Road and Cabana Road and over to Cape Horn Boulevard.
- Cape Police find child living in deplorable conditions
- Deputies confiscate handgun from students at Alva Middle
- Lee County judge rules in favor of son in life or death case
- Ford logo creates close call for FGCU men's basketball team
- FGCU WINS!
- Cape PD: Man buys iPad with stolen credit card
- Teens arrested with gun at school were searched Wednesday
- Principal charged with sexually assaulting staffer
- Sailboat off Marco Island tries to ride out Thursday's storm
- WINK News viewers capture pictures, videos of SWFL storms