|Published:||Jul 20, 2012 4:28 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 20, 2012 5:11 PM EDT|
PUNTA GORDA, Fla. -Charlotte County Sheriff's deputies continue to reroute traffic off Burnt Store Road following a vehicle with trailer rollover at Cabana Road. The vehicle flipped over at 3:30 p.m. ejecting one person who was ground transported by Charlotte County EMS to Lee Memorial Hospital Trauma Center. Both lanes continue to be closed at this time.
CCSO Deputies are rerouting traffic into Burnt Store Lakes onto Peppercorn Road and Cabana Road and over to Cape Horn Boulevard.
- Man accused of leaving baby in car no stranger to law
- Annual 'Red, White & BOOM!' celebration comes to an end
- Elderly Naples man accused of molesting special needs teen
- G. Weaver Hipps Elementary collects supplies for foster kids
- UNF golfer killed in small plane crash
- 3 arrested in stolen exam scheme at FIU
- Miami-Dade Police officer shot, hospitalized
- Beach renourishment winding down in Naples
- Family surprises neighbors with 'Random Acts of Kindness'
- Embry-Riddle invited to Sunshine State Conference