|Published:||Jul 20, 2012 11:37 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 20, 2012 12:19 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- UPDATE: All roads have been reopened.
ORIGINAL REPORT: Traffic has been affected by President Obama's visit this Friday morning.
Though expected to clear up soon with his departure, the area of Daniels and Colonial is heavily backed up.
I-75, south of Luckett Rd. (exit 139), is closed. Drivers should be advised that for the time being, there is no exitting north of Daniels on I-75.
- Man allegedly shoots at family, barricades himself in house
- Man shot to death while questioned in Boston probe
- Southbound I-75 reopens after rollover crash near Colonial
- Charlotte detectives look for suspect in credit card fraud
- Crews battle brush fire near Island Park
- Report: mother at fault in fatal Alligator Alley crash
- Fire shuts down Jersey's Sports Cafe
- Festival of Dance to feature many genres this weekend
- IRS hits Miccosukee tribe with $170M tax bill
- SWFL soldier surprises kids live on WINK News