|Published:||Jul 20, 2012 10:42 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 20, 2012 5:01 PM EDT|
PUNTA GORDA, Fla.- The Charlotte County Sheriff's Office reached an an undisclosed settlement with the estate of Denise Amber Lee on Friday.
The Sheriff’s Office has no further comment on the settlement, but trust WINK News to bring you more information as it becomes available.
- Annual 'Red, White & BOOM!' celebration comes to an end
- Elderly Naples man accused of molesting special needs teen
- G. Weaver Hipps Elementary collects supplies for foster kids
- UNF golfer killed in small plane crash
- 3 arrested in stolen exam scheme at FIU
- Miami-Dade Police officer shot, hospitalized
- Beach renourishment winding down in Naples
- Family surprises neighbors with 'Random Acts of Kindness'
- Embry-Riddle invited to Sunshine State Conference
- Florida A&M could have probation lifted