|Published:||Jul 20, 2012 10:42 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 20, 2012 5:01 PM EDT|
PUNTA GORDA, Fla.- The Charlotte County Sheriff's Office reached an an undisclosed settlement with the estate of Denise Amber Lee on Friday.
The Sheriff’s Office has no further comment on the settlement, but trust WINK News to bring you more information as it becomes available.
- Suspects in San Carlos Park home invasion caught
- How you can help tornado victims in Oklahoma
- FHP releases final report on deadly Alligator Alley Accident
- Lee school board narrows down superintendent search
- Charlotte detectives look for suspect in credit card fraud
- Judge steps down in Watlington vs. McGregor Baptist case
- Vandals cause damage at St. Leo's Catholic church
- Fort Myers Florist launches DIY wedding flower sessions
- Florida emergency officials ready to assist OK victims
- Englewood man arrested on child pornography charges