|Published:||Jul 19, 2012 2:12 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 19, 2012 2:12 PM EDT|
BONITA SPRINGS, Fla.- Dr. Zannos Grekos, the Bonita Springs doctor being investigated for a homicide, was in court today.
Dr. Grekos came into the spotlight after state health officials restricted his license in 2010 for use of adult stem cell therapy.
In March, a 77-year-old patient died in Grekos' office during what his attorney described as a liposuction procedure. Lee County deputies raided the office shortly thereafter.
Today, Grekos' attorneys were asking a judge if medical books, seized during a raid, could be returned.
The judge delayed his ruling.
- Suspects in San Carlos Park home invasion caught
- FHP investigating accident Lehigh Acres
- How you can help tornado victims in Oklahoma
- Lee school board narrows down supt. search
- Charlotte detectives look for suspect in credit card fraud
- Vandals cause damage at St. Leo's Catholic church
- Judge steps down in Watlington vs. McGregor Baptist case
- Fort Myers Florist launches DIY wedding flower sessions
- Florida emergency officials ready to assist OK victims
- Englewood man arrested on child pornography charges