|Published:||Jul 19, 2012 2:12 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 19, 2012 2:12 PM EDT|
BONITA SPRINGS, Fla.- Dr. Zannos Grekos, the Bonita Springs doctor being investigated for a homicide, was in court today.
Dr. Grekos came into the spotlight after state health officials restricted his license in 2010 for use of adult stem cell therapy.
In March, a 77-year-old patient died in Grekos' office during what his attorney described as a liposuction procedure. Lee County deputies raided the office shortly thereafter.
Today, Grekos' attorneys were asking a judge if medical books, seized during a raid, could be returned.
The judge delayed his ruling.
- Cab driver saves family from mobile home fire
- Cape city workers find small mobile meth lab in the woods
- Boil water notice in effect after N. Ft. Myers main break
- School bus catches fire in Lehigh Acres
- Attorney: Winston relieved no charges in sex case
- Officials: 35 pilot whales moving in deeper water
- Kohl's keeps doors open 'round the clock until Christmas Eve
- Miami man allegedly hid drugs in truck's door panel
- JetBlue Airways opens flight route to Haiti
- Oma's Heart to give out last vouchers for holiday toys