|Published:||Jul 19, 2012 6:05 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 19, 2012 6:05 PM EDT|
TALLAHASSEE - The Florida Lottery announces that Brian Siano, 33, of Cape Coral, claimed a top prize in the $3,000,000 MONOPOLY™ Scratch-Off game at Florida Lottery headquarters in Tallahassee.
Siano chose to receive the winnings in a one-time, lump-sum payment of $2,531,157.27. The winning $3,000,000 MONOPOLY™ Scratch-Off game ticket was purchased at County Club Food & Grocery Store, located at 1956 Hill Avenue in Fort Myers.
The $20 Scratch-Off game, $3,000,000 MONOPOLY™, offers 10 top prizes of $3 million and 10 prizes of $500,000, in addition to millions of lower- and mid-tier prizes. There are two $3 million top prizes and four $500,000 prizes remaining. The overall odds of winning are one in 2.93.
The Florida Lottery offers approximately 60 Scratch-Off games at any given time through instant ticket vending machines or on-counter displays at more than 13,000 retailers statewide. Scratch-Off games make up approximately 58 percent of ticket sales and generating more than $495 million for the Educational Enhancement Trust Fund (EETF) in fiscal year 2011-12.
- Teacher accused of having relationship with student
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- Collier Co. begins looking for land to build soccer complex
- Mobile home destroyed in North Fort Myers fire
- Golisano Children's Hospital holds ceremonial groundbreaking
- Mandela ceremony interpreter deemed a 'fake'
- Historic central Fla. house moved on barge
- Fla. man guilty in taxi, food delivery robberies
- USDA predicts smaller citrus crop in Florida
- S Fla biologist recovering after rattlesnake bite