|Published:||Jul 19, 2012 12:56 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 19, 2012 5:45 PM EDT|
PUNTA GORDA, Fla.- It's day four in the Denise Amber Lee wrongful death trial. Witnesses have been giving their testimonies all morning.
Several 911 operators are answering the question of why no one was ever dispatched on the night of Lee's murder. No one that worked that evening has even spoken publicly.
Trust WINK News to bring you the latest developments as this trial continues.
- LCSO investigates a death at Edison State College
- Human remains found on Shell Point Blvd.
- Cape woman suffers serious burns after morning kitchen fire
- Ohio cop, wife face child neglect charge in Fla.
- Charlotte Academy student embarassed, mother angry
- FCAT writing results show improvement for Lee students
- Investigators: suspect lit flares in attic of Gateway home
- Collier deputies arrest 12 y/o girl for library bomb threat
- Lee Dept. of Health offers free pool testing kit
- Dog tests positive for rabies in Charlotte County