IMPERIAL, Pa. (AP) - Southwest Airlines says it will add daily, nonstop flights from Pittsburgh International Airport to Palm Beach International Airport in Florida in February.
Allegheny County Airport Authority officials announced the new daily flights on Wednesday, because Southwest Airlines is now booking the flights even though they don't begin until Feb. 14.
The Pittsburgh airport hasn't offered nonstop service to Palm Beach since 2007.
The daily flights will depart Pittsburgh at 6:55 a.m. and arrive in Palm Beach at 9:30 a.m. The return flights will leave Palm Beach at 12:30 p.m. and arrive at the Pittsburgh airport at 3 p.m., except on Saturdays, when the return flight will arrive at 2 p.m.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- $590M-plus Powerball: 1 winning ticket sold in Florida
- 20-year-old girl dies in Cape Coral scooter crash
- Bikers participate in Collier County 'Freedom Ride'
- Standing room only at 2013 Hurricane Expo
- Start your engines!
- Body of autistic boy vacationing in Fla. is found
- Fla. Gov. will veto 3 percent college tuition hike
- Fla. gov. steps up pace on signing death warrants
- Hundreds of bikers honor military with Freedom Ride 2013
- Click it or Ticket campaign begins May 20th