|Published:||Jul 18, 2012 1:43 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 18, 2012 1:43 PM EDT|
IMPERIAL, Pa. (AP) - Southwest Airlines says it will add daily, nonstop flights from Pittsburgh International Airport to Palm Beach International Airport in Florida in February.
Allegheny County Airport Authority officials announced the new daily flights on Wednesday, because Southwest Airlines is now booking the flights even though they don't begin until Feb. 14.
The Pittsburgh airport hasn't offered nonstop service to Palm Beach since 2007.
The daily flights will depart Pittsburgh at 6:55 a.m. and arrive in Palm Beach at 9:30 a.m. The return flights will leave Palm Beach at 12:30 p.m. and arrive at the Pittsburgh airport at 3 p.m., except on Saturdays, when the return flight will arrive at 2 p.m.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Annual 'Red, White & BOOM!' celebration comes to an end
- WINK News gets Collier call center employees back pay
- Four Lee County Schools will have extended hours in January
- Cape Coral Elks Lodge forced to shut its doors
- Red drift algae could pile up on SWFL beaches in 2014
- Closing of Fla. power plant will take 60 years
- Teacher accused of having relationship with student
- Real life grinch steals Christmas stockings
- Collier Co. begins looking for land to build soccer complex
- Man bitten by shark in foot in Cocoa Beach