|Published:||Jul 18, 2012 12:41 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 18, 2012 1:13 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- Police are investigating an incident of an Australian man who purchased a vehicle on eBay in 2010 and has not yet received it.
The victim purchased the vehicle from a Lee County man in 2010. Since then, he has made several payments towards the $2,500 purchase.
The victim hired a local man to locate and ship him the vehicle, but when he went to the location where the vehicle was said to be, the vehicle was no where to be found.
Police are continue to investigate the incident.
- Woman takes wallet left at Walmart, uses debit card
- Annual 'Red, White & BOOM!' celebration comes to an end
- Redmond: Man charged with spreading HIV wants case dropped
- Elderly Naples man accused of molesting special needs teen
- Mother accused of doing 'whippets' while baby was present
- Family surprises neighbors with 'Random Acts of Kindness'
- A feud between fire and EMS could soon come to an end
- Caretaker allegedly takes more than $11,300 from victim
- Lee County school board votes to make school day longer
- G. Weaver Hipps Elementary collects supplies for foster kids