|Published:||Jul 18, 2012 1:25 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 18, 2012 6:49 PM EDT|
CAPE CORAL, Fla. - Cape Coral Police are on the scene of a death investigation. Officers responded to 505 SW 49th Lane this morning around 11:30 a.m.
Upon arrival, officers discovered an adult male deceased inside of the residence. Detectives, Forensics Personnel and the Lee County Medical Examiner’s Office are on scene and will be for several hours.
No other details are expected for several hours.
- Teacher accused of relationship with 18 y/o student resigns
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- CCSO: Man threatens to shoot deputy during domestic dispute
- State-of-the-art Fort Myers Regional Library opens its doors
- Judge approves Cape Coral fire assessment
- Salvation Army receives another 'Mimi coin' donation
- 1 suspect in Miami-Dade police manhunt identified
- Ida Baker assistant principal put on leave
- Police chief resigns in troubled Fla. city
- DNA evidence leads detectives to North Port burglary suspect