|Published:||Jul 17, 2012 10:25 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 17, 2012 10:25 AM EDT|
HOMESTEAD, Fla. (AP) - Authorities say two people were found dead inside a South Florida home after a man stopped by to check on his son.
Miami-Dade police Det. Roy Rutland told The Miami Herald (http://hrld.us/Nt2UYG ) the man's son had not shown up to work so his father was checking up on him Monday evening. A man and a woman were found dead, but police did not say whether the dead male was the man's son.
Rutland says it's too early in the investigation for police to rule out murder-suicide.
A neighbor told the Herald the couple who lived in the house had been planning to get married.
No further details were immediately available.
Information from: The Miami Herald, http://www.herald.com
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Deputies find body at scene of Pt. Charlotte house fire
- Woman faces DUI charges after crash involving 6 children
- 4 Collier Co. children involved in 2 near drowning incidents
- Chrysler agrees to recall of Jeeps at risk of fire
- Top choice drops out of consideration for Lee Co. Manager
- DCF investigates Cape Coral infant's death
- Storage unit swiper targets Cape Coral facility
- LDAS seeks information regarding 2nd recent cat shooting
- Car crashes into store on Golden Gate Pkwy.
- Man allegedly shoots step-son in face for being a 'moocher'