|Published:||Jul 13, 2012 3:25 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 13, 2012 3:25 PM EDT|
PORT CHARLOTTE, Fla.- Charlotte County Sheriff's deputies arrest three juveniles for felony Grand Theft after stealing $326 of clothing stuffed in two backpacks from Walmart. A 17-year-old and two 16-year-old girls were arrested for the crime.
Walmart security contacted CCSO at 12:20 p.m. on Thursday concerning three juveniles in the story ripping tags off clothing and stuffing the clothes in two backpacks they also stole from inside the store.
Two of the girls exited the store with one backpack and were stopped in the parking lot. One of them dropped the backpack, took off running and was not located. The other was taken back into the store. The third girl was found inside Walmart with the other backpack. Both were transported to the Charlotte County Jail.
At 5:45 p.m., deputies arrested the girl who had fled at her home and took her to the jail.
All three were booked then released to their parents.
- Family hospitalized after eating meat with LSD
- Cape police arrest 2nd suspect in child neglect case
- Man accused of killing dog with pickaxe appears in court
- Man posts Facebook video of himself jumping on manatees
- CCSO: Woman uses stolen credit card to buy TV
- Cape woman at center of life support controversy passes away
- Fmr Cape resident accused of attempted sex trafficking
- Woman, 97, hit by trooper dies of injuries
- Car drives into hole in Cape Coral
- Music Man Redux - Teacher needs instruments for good cause