|Published:||Jul 13, 2012 11:13 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 13, 2012 11:13 AM EDT|
LAKE WORTH, Fla. (AP) - A Lake Worth man is recovering after being hit by a car that crashed into his home.
Authorities say 33-year-old Huguens Lamande was outside his home Thursday morning when a vehicle driven by his mother-in-law crashed, pinning him against a wall. The Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office identified the driver as 40-year-old Gislaine Jules.
Lamande was holding his 4-month-old daughter at the time of the accident. She was treated and released from the hospital. He is listed in stable condition at Delray Medical Center.
Authorities say Jules hit the gas pedal instead of the brake. She was not hurt, but will be cited for an unregistered vehicle and no proof of insurance.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Defense releases photos, texts of Trayvon Martin
- LCSO: Hohensee died from self-inflicted gun shot wound
- Vehicles flee the scene after seriously injuring pedestrian
- A look at the dangers of riding a motorcycle
- CCSO searches for missing 23 y/o Golden Gate woman
- Floridians pay the price for illegal Curbstoning
- Charlotte County does away with PE class
- 12 sentenced in South Florida grow house operation
- Three bears spotted in North Naples community
- Man answers the door & gets beat with a tire iron