|Published:||Jul 13, 2012 11:13 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 13, 2012 11:13 AM EDT|
LAKE WORTH, Fla. (AP) - A Lake Worth man is recovering after being hit by a car that crashed into his home.
Authorities say 33-year-old Huguens Lamande was outside his home Thursday morning when a vehicle driven by his mother-in-law crashed, pinning him against a wall. The Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office identified the driver as 40-year-old Gislaine Jules.
Lamande was holding his 4-month-old daughter at the time of the accident. She was treated and released from the hospital. He is listed in stable condition at Delray Medical Center.
Authorities say Jules hit the gas pedal instead of the brake. She was not hurt, but will be cited for an unregistered vehicle and no proof of insurance.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- No one hurt in North Fort Myers mobile home fire
- Hancock Bridge Pkwy near US 41 still closed Thursday morning
- Lehigh family wants schoolbus back
- School bus catches fire in Lehigh Acres
- Oma's Heart to give out last vouchers for holiday toys
- Legal fate of FSU quarterback to be answered
- EXCLUSIVE: Watlington family looking ahead, but still grieve
- New Bridge has Glitch that Keeps a Section Up for 30 Mins.