|Published:||Jul 13, 2012 10:10 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 13, 2012 12:43 PM EDT|
CAPE CORAL, Fla.- Cape Coral Police has a subject detained matching the description of the suspect in this morning's bank robbery. The investigation continues and officers ask that you avoid the area for the next two hours.
The bank robbery happened at 2209 Santa Barbara Blvd S. No one was injured.
The suspect fled on a bike, took off his t-shirt in the process and then left his bike in a nearby neighborhood to flee on foot.
The suspect was described as a W/M, 5' 10", 140-150 lbs., wearing dark gray or faded black cargo shorts. He was said to have a skin disorder and/or facial scars as a distinguishing feature.
- Suspects in San Carlos Park home invasion caught
- FHP releases final report on deadly Alligator Alley Accident
- How you can help tornado victims in Oklahoma
- Lee school board narrows down superintendent search
- Charlotte detectives look for suspect in credit card fraud
- Judge steps down in Watlington vs. McGregor Baptist case
- Fort Myers Florist launches DIY wedding flower sessions
- Vandals cause damage at St. Leo's Catholic church
- Company offers extra protection to gun owners
- Mote Marine asking people to keep eye out for whale sharks