|Published:||Jul 12, 2012 12:09 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 12, 2012 12:09 PM EDT|
MIAMI (AP) - An American Airlines flight headed to Los Angeles has been diverted to Miami International Airport after reports of problems with pressure in the cabin.
Airport spokesman Greg Chin says flight 1585 took off Thursday morning from Fort Lauderdale and was heading to Los Angeles when crew members reported the problem. The plane was diverted to Miami and is expected to be on the ground soon.
No injuries were immediately reported.
Miami-Dade Fire Rescue says 147 passengers and crew members are on the plane.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Charlotte Academy student embarassed, mother angry
- FCAT writing results show improvement for Lee students
- Investigators: suspect lit flares in attic of Gateway home
- Collier deputies arrest 12 y/o girl for library bomb threat
- Dog tests positive for rabies in Charlotte County
- U.S. Rep Connie Mack announces divorce
- Burglary suspect casually takes items from unlocked vehicle
- Lee County pursuit ends in crash in Collier County
- Naples Town Hall Speakers Series suspends 2014 season
- Naples non-profit uses water therapy to help Veterans cope