|Published:||Jul 11, 2012 3:12 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 11, 2012 5:44 PM EDT|
CHARLOTTE COUNTY, Fla.- Two events caused water outages in Port Charlotte on Wednesday.
A contractor hit a transmission water line in the area of Gasparilla Rd., north of Marathon Blvd. to 776 and water had to be cut off to make repairs.
This affected the Villages of Holiday Lakes, but water has been restored.
There was also a separate hit and run accident on Easy St. in which the vehicle hit a hydrant. Crews had to isolate the line to make repairs.
Some customers are without service at this time. Repairs are expected to be completed by 5:00 p.m.
- Doctors find Mesac Damas incompetent to stand trial
- Vehicle catches fire on Oil Well Rd.
- Salvage crews raise sunken luxury yacht
- CCSO investigates possible link in Waffle House robberies
- Lee's family talks about new 911 dispatcher training
- Driver in crash that killed Cypress Lake grad was drunk
- Estero firefighters rescue impaled seagull
- FWC releases rehabilitated panther in Hendry County
- Cincy firefighters are heating things up on FMB
- Changes to Lee Way mean customers buy new transponders