|Published:||Jul 11, 2012 10:44 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 11, 2012 10:44 AM EDT|
MIAMI (AP) - Authorities say two flight attendants and several passengers have suffered minor injuries during turbulence on an American Airlines flight from Aruba to Miami.
The Miami Herald (http://hrld.us/NgMBOs ) reports the Boeing 757 experienced about 15 seconds worth of severe turbulence Tuesday afternoon. There were 185 passengers on board.
Officials say the flight was about 30 minutes from Miami when it hit the rough air.
Emergency crews were waiting at Miami International Airport when the plane landed. The passengers were treated at the gate and the flight attendants were taken to a hospital.
American is based in Fort Worth, Texas.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Suspects in San Carlos Park home invasion caught
- How you can help tornado victims in Oklahoma
- Charlotte detectives look for suspect in credit card fraud
- Judge steps down in Watlington vs. McGregor Baptist case
- $60K approved for Lee school district convention
- SOLD: Lee County school buildings
- FBI involved in fatal shooting near Universal Orlando
- New Florida voting law
- Cape woman keeps track of OK friends, family
- Senate committee approves immigration bill