|Published:||Jul 11, 2012 10:39 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 11, 2012 10:39 AM EDT|
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) - The Florida Department of Law Enforcement has arrested 103 people in a three-county prescription drug trafficking investigation.
The agency announced the arrests Wednesday morning.
The Orlando Sentinel (http://bit.ly/LHT9aO ) reports the North Florida High Intensity Drug Trafficking Area task force will provide more details during a Wednesday afternoon news conference at the Flagler County Sheriff's Office in Bunnell.
Nor further information was immediately available.
Information from: Orlando Sentinel, http://www.orlandosentinel.com
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Employees owed money after comedy club closes down
- Cape councilman McClain stays
- Gov. Scott leads trade mission to Chile this week
- Lee Tran routes on proposed budget chopping block
- State Board of Education to get legislative update
- Enhanced lightning detection on Sanibel Island
- Spada to host salon & spa event for at-risk girls
- FHP investigating possible hit and run in Lehigh Acres