|Published:||Jul 11, 2012 10:39 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 11, 2012 10:39 AM EDT|
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) - The Florida Department of Law Enforcement has arrested 103 people in a three-county prescription drug trafficking investigation.
The agency announced the arrests Wednesday morning.
The Orlando Sentinel (http://bit.ly/LHT9aO ) reports the North Florida High Intensity Drug Trafficking Area task force will provide more details during a Wednesday afternoon news conference at the Flagler County Sheriff's Office in Bunnell.
Nor further information was immediately available.
Information from: Orlando Sentinel, http://www.orlandosentinel.com
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- Teacher accused of relationship with 18 y/o student resigns
- CCSO: Man threatens to shoot deputy during domestic dispute
- Mobile home destroyed in North Fort Myers fire
- State-of-the-art Fort Myers Regional Library opens its doors
- Judge approves Cape Coral fire assessment
- Salvation Army receives another 'Mimi coin' donation
- 1 suspect in Miami-Dade police manhunt identified
- DNA evidence leads detectives to North Port burglary suspect
- Police chief resigns in troubled Fla. city