|Published:||Jul 10, 2012 10:32 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 10, 2012 10:32 AM EDT|
DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. (AP) - Sheriff's deputies say a 22-year-old man died after jumping from an upper of a Daytona Beach parking garage.
Police Chief Mike Chitwood told the Daytona Beach News-Journal (http://bit.ly/MUY1ZJ ) says the man was visiting his brother over the weekend. The men went to the Oyster Pub on Saturday night to watch an ultimate fighting match.
Chitwood says the man told his brother he would be right back.
His body was found about 10 p.m. Saturday on the street beneath the parking garage about three block from the bar.
No further details were immediately available.
Information from: Daytona Beach News-Journal, http://www.news-journalonline.com
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- LCSO investigates a death at Edison State College
- Human remains found on Shell Point Blvd.
- Charlotte Academy student embarassed, mother angry
- Ohio cop, wife face child neglect charge in Fla.
- FCAT writing results show improvement for Lee students
- Investigators: suspect lit flares in attic of Gateway home
- Collier deputies arrest 12 y/o girl for library bomb threat
- Lee Dept. of Health offers free pool testing kit
- Dog tests positive for rabies in Charlotte County
- Burglary suspect casually takes items from unlocked vehicle