|Published:||Jul 10, 2012 10:32 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 10, 2012 10:32 AM EDT|
DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. (AP) - Sheriff's deputies say a 22-year-old man died after jumping from an upper of a Daytona Beach parking garage.
Police Chief Mike Chitwood told the Daytona Beach News-Journal (http://bit.ly/MUY1ZJ ) says the man was visiting his brother over the weekend. The men went to the Oyster Pub on Saturday night to watch an ultimate fighting match.
Chitwood says the man told his brother he would be right back.
His body was found about 10 p.m. Saturday on the street beneath the parking garage about three block from the bar.
No further details were immediately available.
Information from: Daytona Beach News-Journal, http://www.news-journalonline.com
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Cape PD warns residents of housing scam
- 2 Cape Coral men accused of battery on an FHP officer
- 3 dead after plane crashes into Jacksonville pond
- Holiday event raises funds for non-profit spay/neuter clinic
- Florida skydiver falls with tangled parachute
- Man linked to Pt. Charlotte accused in wife's death
- Big storm dumps snow on East Coast, travel dicey
- Lee County Sheriff's deputies investigating copper theft
- Woman allegedly threatened to shoot man as he walked his dog
- 2 dead after shooting at Miami barbershop