|Published:||Jul 10, 2012 10:30 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 10, 2012 10:30 AM EDT|
PANAMA CITY BEACH, Fla. (AP) - Authorities say a trash collection worker was killed when he fell off his tractor and it ran over him on Panama City Beach.
Panama City Beach police say 25-year-old Sean Philbrook was working on the beach behind the Twin Palms Condominiums Monday afternoon. He fell and was struck by the wheels of the tractor.
The News Herald of Panama City (http://bit.ly/Ot9JWZ ) was taken to a hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
Police were still investigating late Monday. No further details were immediately available.
Information from: The News Herald, http://www.newsherald.com
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Woman takes wallet left at Walmart, uses debit card
- Annual 'Red, White & BOOM!' celebration comes to an end
- Redmond: Man charged with spreading HIV wants case dropped
- Elderly Naples man accused of molesting special needs teen
- Mother accused of doing 'whippets' while baby was present
- Family surprises neighbors with 'Random Acts of Kindness'
- A feud between fire and EMS could soon come to an end
- Caretaker allegedly takes more than $11,300 from victim
- Lee County school board votes to make school day longer
- G. Weaver Hipps Elementary collects supplies for foster kids