|Published:||Jul 09, 2012 3:35 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 09, 2012 3:35 PM EDT|
LEHIGH ACRES, Fla.- Deputies are searching for a suspect who broke into a woman's home and damaged several pieces of furniture by throwing bleach on them.
Officers responded the residence on Sunday after a woman returned home to find that her kitchen window had been smashed and her furniture ruined. The suspect also took a desktop computer and a paper shredder before leaving the scene.
Reports state that the suspect unsuccessfully attempted to pry open a sliding glass door before smashing the window to get in. Officers also found a pair of men's underwear in the back yard that did not belong to the victim.
If you have any information on this incident, please contact Crime Stoppers at 1-800-780-TIPS.
- Charlotte Academy student embarassed, mother angry
- Lee County pursuit ends in crash in Collier County
- Dog tests positive for rabies in Charlotte County
- U.S. Rep Connie Mack announces divorce
- Burglary suspect casually takes items from unlocked vehicle
- Naples non-profit uses water therapy to help Veterans cope
- FDA warns of infections tied to Tennessee pharmacy
- Gov. warns schools he will fight tuition hikes
- Naples paddleboard club rides to help Oklahoma
- Fort Myers man arrested in road rage shooting incident