|Published:||Jul 06, 2012 7:15 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 06, 2012 10:25 PM EDT|
NAPLES, Fla.- Maxwell Duffy is behind bars for allegedly taping lewd videos of a toddler inside his Naples home.
Duffy was arrested on Thursday, and admitted to taping the little girl. Detectives say the child was seen disrobing and dancing in Duffy's bathroom. An arrest report says Duffy's heard narrating the video and seen shooting the images from his bathroom floor. The report says Duffy focused on the child's private parts as she did splits for the camera.
Collier County Sheriff's detectives searched Duffy's home following his arrest. They report finding 39 additional child pornography files on his home computer.
Duffy made his first appearance in front of a judge on Friday afternoon. He was seen praying, just before a Judge Eugene Turner set his bond at just under $200,000.
- Annual 'Red, White & BOOM!' celebration comes to an end
- Elderly Naples man accused of molesting special needs teen
- Woman takes wallet left at Walmart, uses debit card
- Mother accused of doing 'whippets' while baby was present
- G. Weaver Hipps Elementary collects supplies for foster kids
- Lee County school board votes to make school day longer
- 'Magic' Johnson to speak at Quality Life Center fundraiser
- Family surprises neighbors with 'Random Acts of Kindness'
- Caretaker allegedly takes more than $11,300 from victim
- 3 Miami-Dade officers shot, 2 suspects killed