|Published:||Jul 03, 2012 9:13 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 03, 2012 9:13 PM EDT|
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) - A report from George Zimmerman's doctor visit the day after he fatally shot Trayvon Martin is among materials his attorney has asked the judge to review during a bond hearing last week.
The report details injuries the former neighborhood watch leader sustained during the fight.
Attorney Mark O'Mara released the documents on his website. It also includes witness statements and law enforcement interviews with Zimmerman about the February shooting.
The medical report says Zimmerman was recovering from scalp wounds and had a broken nose, though he refused further treatment by a specialist.
Circuit Judge Kenneth Lester is expected to decide this week whether to release Zimmerman on bond. His original bond was revoked last month after Lester ruled Zimmerman and his wife were untruthful about their finances.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- Teacher accused of relationship with 18 y/o student resigns
- CCSO: Man threatens to shoot deputy during domestic dispute
- Mobile home destroyed in North Fort Myers fire
- State-of-the-art Fort Myers Regional Library opens its doors
- Judge approves Cape Coral fire assessment
- Salvation Army receives another 'Mimi coin' donation
- 1 suspect in Miami-Dade police manhunt identified
- Ida Baker assistant principal put on leave
- Police chief resigns in troubled Fla. city