|Published:||Jul 03, 2012 10:41 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 03, 2012 10:51 PM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla.- The southbound Edison Bridge has reopened after officers searched for a small boat in the waters below, Tuesday evening.
Originally, there was concern that the object in the water was a vehicle that had driven off the bridge. The object, however, was a dingy that detached from a larger boat and no one was in danger.
- Cape Police find child living in deplorable conditions
- Deputies confiscate handgun from students at Alva Middle
- Lee County judge rules in favor of son in life or death case
- Ford logo creates close call for FGCU men's basketball team
- FGCU WINS!
- Cape PD: Man buys iPad with stolen credit card
- Police video of Bieber's urine test released
- Teens arrested with gun at school were searched Wednesday
- Cape Coral Police shoot 'aggressive' dog on SW 6th Ave.
- Principal charged with sexually assaulting staffer