|Published:||Jul 03, 2012 10:41 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 03, 2012 10:51 PM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla.- The southbound Edison Bridge has reopened after officers searched for a small boat in the waters below, Tuesday evening.
Originally, there was concern that the object in the water was a vehicle that had driven off the bridge. The object, however, was a dingy that detached from a larger boat and no one was in danger.
- Person of interest in Lehigh Acres killings not alone
- LCSO investigates North Ft. Myers homicide
- 3-year-old allegedly sets Cape Coral apartment fire
- Suspect cuts Punta Gorda horse's mane
- Retired NFL player becomes head coach for NFMHS football
- Victim's parents ask for public's help in finding suspect
- Lee-DOH reports 5 raccoon bites in less than 3 weeks
- Fla man jailed after losing $100 in card game
- Woman allegedly caught on camera taking wallet, using card
- Boy, 4, may have died of bacterial meningitis