|Published:||Jul 03, 2012 10:41 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 03, 2012 10:51 PM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla.- The southbound Edison Bridge has reopened after officers searched for a small boat in the waters below, Tuesday evening.
Originally, there was concern that the object in the water was a vehicle that had driven off the bridge. The object, however, was a dingy that detached from a larger boat and no one was in danger.
- LCSO investigates a death at Edison State College
- Human remains found on Shell Point Blvd.
- Cape woman suffers serious burns after morning kitchen fire
- Ohio cop, wife face child neglect charge in Fla.
- FCAT writing results show improvement for Lee students
- Investigators: suspect lit flares in attic of Gateway home
- Dr. Burke gives last speech before retirement
- Collier deputies arrest 12 y/o girl for library bomb threat
- Lee Dept. of Health offers free pool testing kit
- Fla. woman meets son she gave up for adoption